Saturday, September 25, 2010

We'd like to get to know you!

Hey Vandwellers!  We'd like to get to know you!


I'd really like to feature your blogs/websites on this page.  If you previously had a listing on the Vandwellers Facebook Group, then you'll be featured in the members blogs to the left.  If I don't have your blog listed, please leave a comment with your blog address.


If you follow this blog, I will make an attempt to list you on the Featured Follower Blogs listing.  If you don't have your profile filled out with your blog listed, I won't be able to list your blog.  To check to see if your blog shows on your profile page, click on your picture in the followers section.  There you'll be able to see what others are able to view on your profile.  It's a good idea to have your blog listed on your profile if you want others to follow you.  If you'd prefer not to have your blog listed on your profile, but would still like to be listed in the Featured Follower Blogs section, just leave a comment here and I'll add you.


If you're a member of the Vandwellers Facebook Group and a follower of this blog, you'll be listed  in both sections. 


Finally, if you don't have a website or a blog,  your comments are still welcome. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi!! I'm not technically a vandweller yet- but I am about to embark on a long road trip where I'll be spending most of the time living out of my jeep, sleeping in the back with the seats folded down with my dog or outside of it in a tent! I am saving up for an airstream though :)

    My blog is www.thebarebohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The road trip sounds great; I'm looking forward to following you! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi and Mike - You guys are doing a great justice to the vandwelling community by hosting this site. Great work, keep it up, and THANKS!

    Eddie
    http://erowe3.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddie, THANKS to *you*; we really appreciate your support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ol' grouchy me!

    http://loneeaglesnest.blogspot.com/

    http://loneeagle.webs.com/apps/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checkin' in...

    http://vantrekker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete